Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sometimes I'm Just a Big Tease

People have been clamoring (O.K., maybe just one person, but still...) for an update to my wedding weekend in Illinois. I have been busy at work and at home since I returned, but I promise to have a full update by Friday night. I'll provide you with a major market teaser to tide you over until then.

You will learn:
  • How an out of town trip for me ended up necessitating a trip to two doctors for TLS
  • Which book I read on the plane trip and whether I enjoyed it
  • How people responded to the news that I've been married for 14 years
  • Quotable quotes from the M.O.B. (Mother of the Bride)
  • How the F.O.G. (Father of the Groom) came to my rescue
  • Why the participants will always associate ketchup with this wedding

Are you adequately teased?

No comments: