Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey Inertia Girl, Do You Know How To Work The Internet? Apparently Not All The Time.

The post I wrote the other day about our idea for "classic Father's Day gifts" was meant to be an open dialog with my numerous readers; however, apparently when I posted the entry, I did not include the ability to enter comments. How I did this, I'm still not sure. Maybe I should have my internet blogging license revoked.

Of course, I did finally figure out how to do this: strikethrough. I can't adequately describe how excited that one, simple application of HTML code made me. I kept reading other people's blogs and seeing them do it, but Blogger doesn't have a "strikethrough button" which meant that I had to go in search of instructions and that I'd have to face the scary "Edit Html" tab in the publishing section. But I did it. Hooray for me!

No comments: