Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've Topped 1,000!

The day finally came, people. I've had over 1,000 visitors to my blog. Of course, that isn't 1,000 different people, just 1,000 times that someone accessed it. I'd say that a good quarter of my blog readership is made up of my relatives (either in-law or by blood), so hat's off to all of you. The special 1,000th reader was from London , England and got to my blog by Googling "Richard K. Morgan" -- from my Readin', Readin', Readin' post. Congratulations Mr. (or Ms.) Random English Dude (or Dudette). This honor gets you exactly nothing but my undying gratitude. TLS tried very hard to be the magical visitor as he was both Mr. 999 and Mr. 1,001. Sorry, hon. In the interest of fairness, I was going to call TLS and ask what his view count was on his two YouTube videos, but I didn't want to depress myself too much.

I thought I'd also show you the world map from my Sitemeter account showing where the last 100 visitors were from. I've gone global!


P.S. In case anyone is interested, TLS and I had a fabulous anniversary dinner last night. We were so stuffed by the time we left the restaurant, but I have a doggie bag full of my entree that has my name written all over it for dinner tonight.

Also, I will be in blog blackout until Monday (or more likely Tuesday) of next week. I leave tomorrow morning for my cousin Brittany's wedding in Illinois. Hopefully I'll have some good stories to tell (and I promise to change the names to protect the innocent if it comes to that).

Later, taters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! I knew you could do it. Always loved the Brits. Does this mean you're now famous?
Mom