Thursday, February 07, 2008

Excuse me, do you know that you look like X?

Do you ever play the party game of trying to identify what celebrity you look most like? TLS is a dead-ringer for an actor, Matt McCoy. While Mr. McCoy doesn't have instant name recognition, you've probably seen him in something over the years. (He was the father in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle, played Lloyd Braun on the TV show Seinfeld, and for other sci-fi geeks like me, was Devonini Ral on Star Trek: The Next Generation.) Here's a link to Matt McCoy's picture.

TLS once had a complete stranger in a mall stop him and ask if he was "that guy. that guy from Star Trek" so it isn't just me that thinks he resembles Matt McCoy.

I've had people tell me I look like Meg Ryan, a young Susan Sarandon (whew! I'm glad they put the young in there!), and just a few weeks ago, Sarah Polley, who is a famous actress in Canada. I'm not sure what those three women have in common physically, but it must be that elusive "Inertia Girl" quality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - again, he is SPITTING IMAGE (only slightly cuter) than Mr McCoy!