Monday, February 11, 2008

50 Odd Things About Me

I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten an email with a list of crazy questions that a friend has answered that asks you to do the same. I thought I'd use the one my friend Pam sent me as fodder for a blog post. (Sneaky, sneaky me.) Her only answer to #25 was my name. Turns out she was right!

1. Do you like bleu cheese? You bet your sweet bippie. I love it.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No way. Never even smoked a cigarette

3. Do you own a gun? Yes.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not unless there is a biopsy involved.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Had one yesterday topped with home made pico de gallo. Yum.

7. Favorite christmas song? Oh Holy Night. (That "fall on your knees" part gets me every time.)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water, although lately I've been drinking decaffeinated English Breakfast tea.

9. Can you do push ups? Not really

10. What do you order at Starbucks? I never go there. (gasp!)

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

12. Favorite hobby? Reading. (Or should I say blogging? Or reading blogs?)

13. How do you eat your eggs? Over easy

14. Do you have A.D.D.? No

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Procrastination

16. Middle name? Erin

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. "I'm pretty sure I'm boring the pants off everyone reading this." "I still can't decide if I like the skirt I'm wearing today." "Do I HAVE another thought?"

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Decaffeinated English Breakfast tea, and uh, water.

20. Current worry right now? What am I getting my sister-in-law for her birthday this week

21. Current hate right now? Politics. Wake me up for the general election.

22. Favorite place to be? Grizzly Lake, Colorado

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Comatose. See this post for details.

24. Where would you like to go? Scotland, Ireland, Iceland, Patagonia (Southern Argentina)

25. Name three people who will complete this: Not applicable, since I'm not sending it out via email...

26. Do you own slippers ? Yes. Do I wear them? No.

27. What shirt are you wearing? Red, Anne Taylor LOFT, scoop neck sweater

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Can't say as I ever have, but they don't sound very comfortable.

29. Can you whistle? Yes

30. Favorite color?(s) Blue.... no, yellow...aughhh! (I know probably only 4 people got that obscure reference). Blue.

31. Would you be a pirate? No. Swashbuckling, I ain't.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever song/jingle is running through my head at the moment. "Look for the big yellow truck..."

33. Favorite girl's name? Sophie Quinn

34. Favorite boy's name? Harper Sean

35. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets, but if I were wearing jeans, there would probably be some random receipt I've stuck in my back pocket.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? TLS. He cracks me up.

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Noah's ark.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Cracked the top of my humerous while falling off a rope swing in a friend's back yard in the 7th grade.

39. Do you love where you live? Yes, aside from the bad roads and the crazy red-neck neighbors across the side street

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4, including the one in the garage that TLS watches when he's working out there.

41. Who is your loudest friend? Matt W.

42. How many dogs do you have? Three. Do you want one?

43. Who do you hope has a crush on you? TLS

44. What are you getting your valentine this year? Probably a card. We've turned into the couple that doesn't buy each other gifts, which seems to work well for us.

45. What is your favorite book? Oh, good grief. That is seriously like asking a mother which child is her favorite. I am fairly partial to Ann Patchett's Bel Canto. Check it out.

46. What is your favorite candy? Before I stopped eating chocolate, it was probably Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, since then it's Starburst.

47. Favorite Sports Team? Dallas Cowboys

48. What song do you want played at your Funeral? I think in lieu of music, that I'd just like people to tell funny stories about me and laugh.

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Having a nightmare about living in a haunted house. It featured a rocking chair that was rocking on its own and it was seriously creepy.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Thank God that dream wasn't real."

No comments: