Friday, February 15, 2008

Cryptic Messages From My Former Self

In keeping with my anal-retentiveness, I live and die at work by my Franklin Planner. If a to-do isn't in my daily task list, then it probably isn't getting done. If you're not familiar with the concept of the Franklin Planner, it has two pages per weekday. The left side consists of a daily task list and an appointment schedule and the right side is blank with lines, which I use to journal conversations and notes during the day. When I have a task that doesn't need to be done that day, I'll put it on the appropriate day's task list so I won't forget. At some point within the last couple of weeks, I wrote a task on today's page; however, when I looked at the list yesterday afternoon to prepare myself for today, I was confronted with a cryptic message, apparently from a former incarnation of me. Don't get me wrong, it was in English (and in my handwriting) and legible, but I have no idea what it means. None. So if "look for CBK slides" means anything to you, let me know. Otherwise, I'm just hoping that not doing something related to it won't ultimately bite me in the behind.

No comments: