Thursday, January 17, 2008

You're Gonna Wish You Were Me

Guess what groovy blogger chick will be going to the exciting, happening city of Cleveland, Ohio next week?

Yeah, that's right. Me.

I know what you're thinking, "Cleveland in January. Girl, are you crazy?!"

I know it isn't the optimal time to visit the so-called "mistake on the lake" but I had no choice in the matter. The training I need to take is there and January 24th-25th is when it is happening.

Oh, and did I tell you the best part? My flight leaves at 6:45 a.m. Thursday morning. Ooh yeah. I'll be getting up about 3:15 a.m., but in the life-is-good column, TLS is taking me to the airport and picking me up Friday night. Kudos to him! (Love, love, love that man.)

I promise to try and bring back some hilarious travel story or stories for you. In the mean time, here's the link to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

No comments: