Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I Couldn't Have Said It Better

At the risk of turning this into a "failed fertility" blog, I'm posting a link to a NY Times article from last weekend's edition. I was alerted to it by one of my daily must-read bloggers, Julie at alittlepregnant.com. Julie (on the internet, we're all on a first name basis) gave the link with the following dare:
Dare you to read it without either crying, nodding your head in recognition, or spending a fevered half-hour on Google trying to find contact information for the writer so that you can a) beg her to be your new best friend, b) stalk her but in a nice way, or c) thank her for her courage and perceptiveness.
The Blank Space in our Family Album - The New York Times 1/6/2008

I think Ms. Hockmuth made most of the points that I made in my previous post far more eloquently, and most definitely more succinctly. But then again, she's a paid writer and I am but a mere dabbler. So there.

No comments: