Monday, December 03, 2007

Winter or Summer, Customer Service Run Around, and Other Random Thoughts

I don't know whether it is due to global warming or not, but to say the least it has been a mild autumn into winter here in North Texas. It was 81 degrees yesterday and is supposed to be in the 70's today. I could probably have gotten away with wearing a short-sleeved shirt today but figured I'd try to think my way to cooler weather by dressing the part by wearing a kicky red scoop-neck sweater with a plaid wool just-above-the-knee length skirt, tights and boots. A fetching ensemble, if I do say so myself.

It's a good thing that I had the feel-good vibes from my outfit, since I spent some time in customer service limbo this morning. TLS ordered me a shirt on November 15th. The company said it shipped on the 19th and gave a tracking number. All well and good, except that the tracking information has said that it entered the "sortation center" on the 19th and then...big fat nothing. I called FedEx this morning and was told that despite the online tracking, they never got the package from the company and to contact them. Greaaaaat. They don't have a phone number so I had to send an email and hope for the best. I predict that I will have to send at least one more email before I get any action. Arghhhhh.

No comments: