Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Favorite Things

Oprah has a show every year where she reveals some of her favorite products and then gives them out to her studio audience. And while I'm not a billionaire TV talkshow host, and I won't be able to give out samples, I thought you might be interested in a few of Inertia Girl's favorite things. (In no particular order)
  1. 5 Gum: Flare This is a new cinnamon gum made by Wrigley's and it lasts forever. I have yet to be able to outlast the flavor. If you've got to have your gum spicy, try this out. Plus, it has cool black packaging.
  2. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Creme The. Best. Lotion. Evah. My hands used to get so dry in the winter that they would crack and bleed. Doesn't happen anymore with one application a day. I don't know what those Norwegians put in it, by jiminy, but it works!
  3. Satsuma Mandarin Oranges It's true that I have never been a big fan of citrus, but one hit of this Vitamin C-filled edible crack made me a believer. These are easy to peel and so sweet! Unfortunately, they are only available mid-October through early December. It's going to be a long ten months until next year's crop. (Sigh.)
  4. iPod and iTunes The first step is admitting that you have a problem. "I'm Inertia Girl and I am a music downloading addict."

Looking over my list, it's quite plain that I'm a cheap date. TLS must have known what he was doing when he married me!

No comments: