Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things I Am Thankful For (Or, Alternately, Things For Which I Am Thankful...If You Are Picky About Your Grammar)

A partial list:

  1. My loving husband, TLS, who (in the words of the movie Juno, which I have watched far too much of lately) is the cheese to my macaroni.
  2. My friends and family. 'nuff said.
  3. The good ol' US of A
  4. My job (not always my favorite place to be, but it sure helps keep the heat on, the cars in gas, and food on the table)
  5. My overall good health
  6. Blue skies, crisp weather and the smell of wood smoke

Head cold is progressing nicely into a lovely productive cough, right on schedule. I figure that I should feel really great just about the time that my Thanksgiving holiday is over. Ah well, things could be worse and I guess there is some irony in bemoaning something so inconsequential in a thanksgiving post.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

No comments: