Friday, November 28, 2008

They Shoot Horses, Don't They?

Aaaaand the cold rolls into its seventh day. I am so tired of blowing my nose and coughing and I'm pretty sure that I am single handedly keeping Kleenex, Purell, and the makers of antiseptic disinfecting wipes in business. Yes, I know, TMI. But at this point it is impossible for me to think of anything else but my own bodily functions--seeing as how they have taken over my life.

Thanksgiving confession:
It's official, I am obsessed with Facebook. Is that too 7th grade girlish to admit? I find myself checking it a couple of times a day and thinking about the next clever statement I'm going to make with my status change. I'm sure that I'll tire of it eventually, but in the meantime, it is yet another distraction. (Like I didn't have enough of those already.)

No comments: