Friday, September 12, 2008

You Know You Haven't Blogged in a While When You Can't Remember Your Password

As you might have guessed, I've been a tad busy lately--what with the school and the work and the teeny, tiny little things like sleeping and eating. I cannot believe that I let my advisor talk me into taking three classes. Three! Of course, one of them is a one hour class, but it is still eight semester hours and with working full time, I seem to be continually quite frazzled.

Not that anyone else really wants or needs to hear the rambling whining from me. ("Oooh, poor Inertia Girl. All that school must be so *taxing*!!") So feel free to click along to something else if you find this a little too much to take.

I've been wigging out over school and work alternately, and sometimes school and work simultaneously. I'm guessing that it's been quite a hoot for my BFF, Pam and, of course, the mostly underrated TLS. Pam was talking me off the ledge the other day (by reminding me that it is only my rampant over-achieving that is making me insane and that I might want to take it down a notch--good advice for me no matter what's going on in my life) and I realized that it truly will take a village to get me through grad school. (So thanks to all my fellow villagers. You know who you are!)

And on a completely unrelated note, is it unhealthy to be checking the weather sites about once an hour for updated Ike tracking?! Such a weather nerd. (Or nerd in general.)

No comments: