Thursday, July 31, 2008

Neither Eaten by Bears Nor Fallen in a Well

Sorry to drop out of sight yet again, but this time (as opposed to the last time) it had more to do with feeling like I had nothing to say. Maybe I just had blog performance anxiety. I'd think about blogging and then say, "Nahhhh. That's not interesting/funny/erudite enough." And the longer I went without posting, the more I felt that I had to come back with the proverbial "bang" and I couldn't seem to find any "bang-worthy" subject matter. [Stop snickering you one-track-minders!!] So, as a result, this is the post that you're getting. A post about nothing. (Seems like it could have been an episode of Seinfeld, if the blogging had been around in the Seinfeld era.)

And while the not-eaten-by-bears title is true for now, there is a slight possibility that I could be eaten by bears in a week or so when we go to Wyoming, Idaho and Montana for vacation. We're planning on going to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, rafting on the Snake River and other sundry educational and fun activities. I have to admit that I'm looking forward to days with highs in the upper 70s-low 80s, since here in Texas we've gone from scorching hot to positively hellish. (Can't you almost hear me sweating?!)

No comments: